Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today

Today is a very good day. Yes indeed, yes indeed.

You know its strange, how normally I feel so uneasy when I have nothing to go off of. But today, when nearly everything is a question or an uncertainty, I can't deny that I feel better and more motivated than usual.

I don't think its what people would assume - see I have come to realize how fine I am on my own, in my awesome apartment and with my dulcimer and my guitar (Which I need to restring). But at the same time its great when someone gets it, since not so many do.

And its strange how its impossible to know what to think, exactly. But this time around I'm just going to be myself, I suppose. After all, it seems like its been working pretty well so far.

And by the way,
have faith in yourself.
You're a lot more amazing than I think you realize.

No comments: