Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Junkyard



I should have written this when I had things to say about it. I don't remember what they were. Maybe I can summon them back.

I always get to work early. About an hour and fifteen minutes early. Since the next shift doesn't start till three I have a lot of time to just....do whatever. Nobody is generally there at the shop and so I just....wander sometimes.

There's a junkyard behind where I work. I go there every now and then just to see whats new. Haha, like someone going to blockbuster...if they have those anymore.
Anyways,


two things I noticed, that are in the above picture. The old sculpture that was in front of the activity center and the old bus stop that was in front of the union.

I am so tired,
I have so much I want to say, but of course today sucks that out of me.

..........

my point with all of this,
though it will seem disconnected,
is that we can find beauty anywhere. The bus stop was bent up and ragged looking, but the sun shining through the glass and the people who had been there made me remember it fondly.

Don't try too hard, Mark.

Go to sleep.


Haha, I just demand that every moment be a revelation,
when in truth I have no capacity to learn.

I just want to be Winter this year,
and not a list of commands,
functions to be carried out.

Maybe I should just risk everything,
not think about the consequences,
and tell you how beautiful you are.
That you're my favorite person I know,
and that -
well....

perhaps another time.

No comments: