Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tempe

Indeed.

Very good to be home.

Already I'm hanging out with the parents, wasting time watching old tv shows we used to wait all week for :)

Its good to see my parents. Its always a little painful to see my Dad, in a way. But even with his scars he is the same man I always knew, and I love him.

Of course Nico has to work Friday. I'm really looking forward to another fighter practice, and maybe a bit of hoegaarden, haha.

Anyways, this particular entry is bland -
unsalted,
static under a fluorescent light.

It's all true, but for some reason my writing abilities have been spent.

Well, except for that Haiku I wrote for you today,
I was pretty proud of that one.

Yes indeed -
I'll be missing you for sure,
I already do, to be honest :)

But As I've said, I have been looking forward to being here in Tempe for a while.
After all -
seeing Nico and Ricky always means a great time.

Besides,
Sunday is only a short ways away.

No comments: