Tuesday, November 16, 2010

By the way -

So, just as a little side note -


I really just sorta kinda definitely like you, too. 这不是一个笑话 (<-- Means, 'no joke')

I like the way that no matter whet you're talking about, I'm stuck on every word. Everything you say is fascinating, and you're one of the few people who can follow my odd and random sense of humor. A lot of people just talk, you say things. And I like the way you laugh, especially at the things most people don't think are very funny but are in fact, tremendously hilarious.

Not to mention, we actually talked about language. Dialect, accents, articulation - yeah. that was awesome :)

I certainly don't feel like I have to be false, or put on an image. You seem to like me for me, and that's a rare thing.

Also, I must add, that you are very beautiful :)
I'm not sure if it makes you uncomfortable when I say that, so I'll just leave it there.

I have to study now. Rather not, but I have to. Hopefully the library doesn't suck my brain dry.

Hopefully when I finish all of this junk we can actually hang out, lunch is fun but we're always so rushed. Besides, I promised I'd give Buffy a shot, yah?

Alright. Time to go to study town.

Established: 15 minutes from now.
Population: This guy

No comments: