Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sometimes when my brain is smush I write like this

I have no idea where this academic monstrosity came from, but it punched me in the grill with homework.

But you know what, I didn't take out all of those loans to sit on my butt, and hearing sciences is interesting enough.

Really though, if someone was to sit and think about how it is that the human auditory system works, it would blow their mind.

One thing that is interesting is that if you really think about it, we don't know what anything really sounds like. Sure, Our brains have a way of perceiving that sound, but that's after it changes from acoustic energy to vibrations being propagated through liquid in our ears, then to chemicals being fired off in our brains.

......braaaaaiiiinnnnsss

Sorry.

I've noticed that my entries have lost all poetic edge. This is probably due to all the school junk I'm writing.

"..due to.."? This isn't an essay, guy.

Anyways, I think I'm going to light a candle on my Ganesh shrine. Do I believe in Ganesh? not really. It just seems like a nice thing to do.

And besides, with all this studying going on I might as well give it a try.

No comments: