Monday, April 12, 2010

wind wind wind


I wish I could focus better. I'm not sure how I'll be able to get everything done that I need to. Yes, it stresses me out a bit but I'm not letting it bog me down. I feel like if I let things get me down I will lose sight of the things I really care about.

I also feel like my writing has gotten bland, unpoetical, and devoid of feeling. I tend to move in these strange phases. There is a poetic, deep thinking Mark of whom I am fond and a boring, lackluster Mark.

Perhaps my view is more outward today,
and my thoughts slow moving ravens leaving their perch.

But in all, it was a good day. In fact, one of the better days I've had in a while.

On an unrelated note, I think We all should take time to appreciate the comma.

Where would we be without our friend ','?
I misuse him all the time.

No comments: