Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here's what I think -


I think that even though I have to wake up at 7:30 tomorrow, I'm glad I'll see the early morning.
I think that the cool air during those early hours is more rejuvenating than almost anything I've ever experienced.
I think, no matter how many times I reference the rising sun, it will never get old.
I think seeing the sunlight through the leaves of an aspen tree is more beautiful than almost any painting.
I think that going on a hike and finding a small trickle of water or a creek is one of life's most amazing miracle's.
I think fog rolling over green hills is more wise than any scholar or poet.

And I think that no matter how stressed I am, no matter what situation I am in, no matter where life takes me, as long as a take a deep breath and fall deeper in love with the world round me - then nothing can take any of this away.

No comments: