Friday, December 24, 2010

Dreams

I had just joined Big Brother Big Sister. There was a little kid, I don't remember his name, and I was supposed to go to school with him to see if he was Okay. I remember the school was heavily decorated for Christmas. There were lights everywhere, huge wooden nutcrackers, and there was Christmas music playing. I turned to the boy and asked him where the bathroom was, and he pointed down the hall. I walked for what seemed like hours and suddenly realized I was in a mall. There were stores everywhere that I didn't recognize, and a daycare that was made of swinging cribs that hung from the ceiling. I still really had to use the bathroom. All of a sudden my friend was with me and we found the bathroom, although we had to go outside in the snow to get to the adjacent building where it was. I let him go first, trying to be polite since it was only a single person restroom. From outside it sounded terrible. I almost vomited. Then once he came out another guy snuck in past me and I had to wait for him. I left in anger and wanted to find somewhere else to use the bathroom. As I was walking down the street (by myself, the friend was gone), I came to a roundabout. It was in a heavily wooded area and there was no crosswalk, but I really wanted to get across. It was empty, except every few minutes a single car would flash by at a deafening speed. I was terrified. Finally I got the courage to run across, but I almost got hit.
I found myself in an Airplane. All of the stewardesses were all wearing lingerie and were very friendly. I remember that while I was certainly more than okay with the beautiful women, I was a bit suspicious of their intentions. All of a sudden the plane started to fall out of the sky and people started jumping out. Instead of parachutes they had parasols...and they obviously all died. Once the plane was low enough to the ground I jumped out and survived. I found myself in a feudal era Japanese camp. I didn't know how to speak Japanese, but then all of a sudden they were ancient Celts. They invited me to join their clan, but first I had to be bitten by a beast in the sea. We all went out into the water and there was a low built wall, with a face carved into it and it had spear heads for teeth. I put my head inside and it clamped down on my shoulder and neck. I screamed in agony but then the face released. All of the Celts started to chant -

"You have survived the beast,
You are now immortal!"

They carried me triumphantly back to the camp, which had turned into a small run down house. I realized that my iPod had been in my pocket and that it was now probably ruined. I put it in front of a fan and it worked fine.

I woke up.

No comments: