Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day two



1. I Try every day to notice the small, pure joys in life. Rushing wind, moving water, saying something nice to someone, etc. I feel like the most beautiful things in life are free.

2. I honor my ancestors through prayer. I truly believe that they are with me, and that they are a part of my every action and thought.

3. I am terrified of becoming a failure. I try to be the best I can, for my sake.

4. I love music from the south, especially old "Appalachian" music, as I call it.

5. I have taken courses in Spanish, Chinese, and French, yet I still hold no proficiency in any language other than English.

6. I lived in France for three months. It was perfect.

7. I am attracted to both men and women. Some people don't believe me, or think I'm making it up to be 'cool'. Why would I do that?

8. I desperately want to move away from Arizona, even thought I love it here (mostly).

9. I truly believe the zombie apocalypse could happen.

And so, there was day two.

1 comment:

Darkchylde89 said...

I'm proud to call you my Best Friend.