Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two posts, combined into one.

Post one

"And I am worth fighting for. Me. Myself. I am strong, I am free, I am proud and I am loved by many. There is passion within me that cannot be quelled no matter how much the fearful onslaught of the unknown may dim my vision or claw away at my spirit. In the end, the light will find its way back to me, and I will carry on."

Not a truer thing has been said. You ARE worth fighting for, my Liz. You are so vibrant in every way imaginable. I'm the reigning champion of being in a funk, a daze, a cloud of doubt and distrust... so trust me when I say I understand where you are, and that I absolutely know things will get better for you. This all sounds so cliche, I know. But cliches are rooted in truth and in truth I do love you. But whats more, It make me so proud that you love yourself, or so the quote tells. Amazing is a dull word when set next to you.

~~

Post two.

It makes me wonder what we all hide,
what we all never say.

"Look underneath the floorboards,
for the secrets I have hid"
-Sufjan Stevens

A carefree life is a tall order,
but its what I'm asking for.

No comments: