Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today I was thinking about how many of my old hobbies I've left behind. I think that I'm going to find them again this semester, and ask them to come back. I'm sure I can't pick them all up again, but there are some I miss especially.

First, I want to pick up my electric guitar again. It might sound silly, but when you're playing a riff that actually sound good, its a pretty powerful feeling.

Second, I'd like to draw again. Maps, specifically. I used to draw layouts and blueprints for fantasy worlds,and I think I'll start again. Maybe I can find the first one I ever drew, I think its back in phoenix.

Finally, I want to start creating languages again. It sounds intensive and well, it is. But its also something you can just pick at in your free time, and come back to when you're ready. I found a bunch of old alphabets and phonetic charts (made before I actually took phonetics), and I think I might utilize some of those.

Ready.
Set.
Go.

No comments: