Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm a nerd.

This is some dialogue from the game Dragon Age: Origins. It happens after you (the warden, my character is named Aeothane) and Leliana begin your romance in the story.

[upon waking up]
Leliana: Hello
Aeothane: You're up early. Did you sleep well?
Leliana: I've been up for some time but yes, I slept well. Did you know your eyelids flutter when you dream? And you have such pretty eyelashes.
Aeothane: Er...my eyelashes?
Leliana: Mmhmm. They're like little butterflies... I want to catch them and keep them in a jar.
Aeothane: You're teasing.
Leliana: Maybe. I'm so Happy, blissful. I haven't slept so wellsince I was forced to flee from Orlais. Knowing you will be the first thing I see when I wake gives me no small amount of comfort. I feel safe in your arms, loved and accepted. This is where I belong. Thankyou.



AAAAaaawwwwww! what a sweetheart :)

No comments: