Thursday, July 8, 2010

f-f-f for some time





Its strange what can come back, even only after a quick visit, and its strange how I might, although I'm not sure, be the luckiest man ever....yet I don't even really know it.


We're such an indecisive species....We flee from desperation yet resist the tug of hopefulness...its funny :)

My life philosophy these days it "I'm wingin' it"

But I might have misjudged the air currents.

haha

I have been infinitely happy these days, and I enjoy it. I'm growing fond of this lifestyle, letting life develop rather than shoving it into a hole that won't fit.


Looks like I've gotten better at that block game.

in any case, I don't fell as though this blog has summed up my thoughts these days. So -

Summary:

I'm happy
I'm hopeful, but cautiously so
I'm enjoying just letting life grow naturally
I'm enjoying the Format (the band)
I'm looking forward to the sixteenth
I'm wishing I had a cat




the end :)

No comments: