Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long hours, new semester

So tomorrow is the third of the 10 hour days.

Honestly, I'm loving them.

Granted if I had done them all summer then I would definitely be burnt out. But, this one week has been a lot of fun. Honestly, its just good to be working again. I don't have a special love for painting, but I do like just being active. I've grown a lot.

Also I've realized these past two days that my flagstaff friends are really amazing. Now, I don't belittle my Phoenix friends at all. Whenever I visit the valley I'm so excited to see my buddies back home. They mean a lot to me.

And My flagfriends also mean a lot. I mean, I had no idea they liked me so much until they all started jumping up and down when they saw me. It makes me feel really good about myself, and really honored that people simply like being around me. But, It also makes me feel a bit of fear, that I might lose that. I should tell them that I also think they are great, but I'm not very good with saying that sort of thing. I should get past that; I don't want them to think that I don't appreciate their friendships.

I have high hopes for this year. I feel that it will be stressful and hard, but also that things are beginning to look up. And, of course....


I have a shiny new ticket to see Jonsi in concert this October.

No comments: