Monday, June 28, 2010

Balancing things out

So I think last night I made things out to be only bad. I want to write this post to show that I didn't mean to do that!

Some of the most powerful moments in my walk through paganism have happened up at NAU with my friends. For example, our full moon ritual we had was so amazing and so fun. It was almost riveting to be out in the woods with people who had similar beliefs, and to see the candles on the ground (we were by a lake, with nothing but dirt on the ground, so no risk of fires!)

Also the going away celebration was a great time. I really enjoyed collaborating on a ritual with people I knew and then actually performing it.

Anyways, that's it. Just wanted to prove to myself mostly that I'm not still taking things in life for granted.

2 comments:

Ponderosa Pagan said...

they sure were amazing expereinces.
nothing like looking back and seeing those candles in with people dancing and drumming under the full moon!

Dieachtensteel said...

I think that was probably about the most skin tingling experience ever :)